In Car Instructor
TheDrivingSchool.ca has been in business for over 8 years and continues to grow. We have room for a full time in-car instructor.
If you have a passion for driving and love dealing with people, this can be something for YOU!
This is not your everyday 9-5 boring job, it's rewarding, fun and you get to meet a variety of interesting people.
If you are interested in becoming an instructor, YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING IN GOOD ORDER:
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD (ZERO DEMERIT POINTS, THEY STAY ON YOUR RECORD FOR 2 YEARS)
- CLEAN INSURANCE RECORD
- G LISENCE WITH AT LEAST 4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- CLEAR MTO CRIMINAL RECORD CHECK
- BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE A COURSE IN THE TORONTO AREA (REQUIRED AFTER YOU ARE SELECTED FOR FULL TIME EMPLOYMENT, you might qualify for some assistance if you are a recipient of EI)
- YOU MUST OWN A LATE MODEL VEHICLE (YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTENANCE AND INSURANCE. AUTOMATIC AND AIR CONDITIONING IS A MUST WITH A DUAL BRAKE / GAS CONTROL)
- YOU MUST FOLLOW THE SCHOOL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF THEDRIVINGSCHOOL.CA
- BE AVAILABLE NOT JUST 9-5 AS WE ARE DEALING WITH MOSTLY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Here is what you can make working for thedrivingschool.ca.
I am looking for someone to fulfill 30 hours per week with students from the driving school.
After you fill your 30 hours, you can seek out private in-car lessons which can bring you around $55 per hour.
So if you do the math, you can make working for me: $900 plus an extra $550 per week for working about 40 hours. That is... well, you do the math.
Rate of pay is around $30.00 per hourly lessons which includes the car allowance.
If you are interested, send me your resume and a brief explanation of why you would be an asset to my business. If you are currently working for another local school, no need to apply.
Please NO PHONE CALLS and do not visit the Boys and Girls club location.